Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
04 June, 02:32
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I listened to it. Very interesting. As a Christian I believe that their are beings... that are not human... evil beings that desire to destroy humanity. In regards to the evil things happening its unfortunate but true. God never hides this reality. Man is sinful evil vile wicked corrupt. There are people who worship Lucifer/Satan the way we worship and serve the true living God of creation... the God of the Holy Scriptures. Furthermore these individuals who worship and serve Satan are even more dedicated to their religion than we are. In service to Satan who wants to see the destruction of the human race... there are people under his dominion who are willing to do evil acts to retain positions of fame power and worldy riches. i personally do not believe in the existence of "aliens"... I do believe that their are fallen spiritual beings fallen angels that prefer to remain bidden and convince us that "aliens" exist and are responsible for the harvesting and trafficking of children of....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
I found an amazing pastor who has TONS of teachings for us conspiracy folks. 😄 She preaches about aliens/demons, project bluebeam, witchcraft, luciferians, etc. I love her no nonsense presentations, how she constantly backs up her info with bible verses and other resources. Three Hearts Church with Cherie Beltram. We need to spread the news about her teachings. Every anon who wants to hear our same viewpoints from a truthseeking pastor needs to check her out: https://youtu.be/DUP0vuTgm...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

11:49 PM - Jun 04, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MamaQ 1776 ~ Z, click on at the bottom under it