WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
Tucker Carlson did a segment on Q anon last night!

Fake news is calling us, "The single biggest threat to this country!" 🤣

KEK! 🐸 #WINNING !!! 🇺🇸
02:58 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA_17 in this post can reply
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
27 January, 10:48
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
At least they know we are their enemy and dangerous as we have GOD to help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 January, 08:45
Online fearmongering also tells people what to think, and it's no better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 January, 08:11
WINNING 🇺🇸❤️💯LOVE THIS , Thank you for sharing 🇺🇸😉

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
27 January, 05:17
my brother said someone is going to report me to the Feds over what i post🤣😂🤣😂 Id rather go to hail for the TRUTH than live in a lie. Theyre still saying were Qanon lol

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
27 January, 05:59
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
I feel u! My brother said antifa's attack on capitol hill was MY fault for spreading this "propaganda!" LMAO 😂🤣😂

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
27 January, 03:48
I love it!! I have seen a new series coming out called.. "In Search for QAnon".. VICE covered it on Youtube. I had fun with that!! It is fun to be a bit of a troll!