Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 June, 10:50
Jimbo_66 @jimbo0566 is selling VPNs. Weird. When I asked about it, he blocked me. Head's up folks!🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 June, 11:11
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
that is x22 report and Dave has been working on this shit for years and time is not free . NOTHING TO DO WITH JIMNO F off FAKE DOQ AND ALL YOU BLACK HATS , WE SEE YOU !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 11:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It's not cool at all to try to profit off Anons. Period! I don't even know who x22 report and Dave are. 🤷‍♂️ Seems everyone is selling something while the rest of us research and share for free. Just curious, why do you care so much about this?

03 June, 11:21
research ? Holy shit man . Dave has been doing these videos LONG LONG before Q . Sorry you are so WOKE for the rest of us. Fucking clowns . Careful who you talk too, might not be aware of who they are and what they are doing

03 June, 11:25
Who is Dave? Is he this?

https://www.goarmy.com/car...

03 June, 11:28
who the hell do you think is doing the work ? Damn, go read some drops ...only one way !!

03 June, 11:29
I know. It's the military.

03 June, 11:37
Good. Because I have two sons serving, and if I hear shit, I will not be happy

03 June, 11:42
I have one son serving. I understand.

03 June, 11:44
My only son too, and the bullshit they are having him do pisses me off.

jaq anon @jaq
I agree about some trying to profit off from their followers here. Sincerity and credebility is put into question when money is part of the motivation.
11:55 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by jaq in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jaq anon, click on at the bottom under it