Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
Jimbo_66 @jimbo0566 is selling VPNs. Weird. When I asked about it, he blocked me. Head's up folks!🤷‍♂️
10:50 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 June, 11:11
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
that is x22 report and Dave has been working on this shit for years and time is not free . NOTHING TO DO WITH JIMNO F off FAKE DOQ AND ALL YOU BLACK HATS , WE SEE YOU !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 June, 11:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I like the x22 report...
always have...

but if I can't have a joke with someone that's following me...
without a reply and just a block...

then they can get fkd...

same goes for those that want to falsely Accuse me of being a black hat...

I call the false Accusers gronks...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 11:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It's not cool at all to try to profit off Anons. Period! I don't even know who x22 report and Dave are. 🤷‍♂️ Seems everyone is selling something while the rest of us research and share for free. Just curious, why do you care so much about this?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 June, 10:53
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
he blocked me too...

🖕🖕🖕

03 June, 10:55
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sad that he is now trying to make profit off Anons.😡