Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 June, 10:50
Jimbo_66 @jimbo0566 is selling VPNs. Weird. When I asked about it, he blocked me. Head's up folks!🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 June, 11:11
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
that is x22 report and Dave has been working on this shit for years and time is not free . NOTHING TO DO WITH JIMNO F off FAKE DOQ AND ALL YOU BLACK HATS , WE SEE YOU !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 11:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It's not cool at all to try to profit off Anons. Period! I don't even know who x22 report and Dave are. 🤷‍♂️ Seems everyone is selling something while the rest of us research and share for free. Just curious, why do you care so much about this?

research ? Holy shit man . Dave has been doing these videos LONG LONG before Q . Sorry you are so WOKE for the rest of us. Fucking clowns . Careful who you talk too, might not be aware of who they are and what they are doing
11:21 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
03 June, 11:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Who is Dave? Is he this?

https://www.goarmy.com/car...

03 June, 11:28
who the hell do you think is doing the work ? Damn, go read some drops ...only one way !!