SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Welcome, new friends!

The goal of this page is to keep track of John-related material all in one place while we have fun considering everything...

I believe there's a good chance that someday, based on all the "evidence/clues," he's going to step back onto the world's stage.🙏

And to those who don't believe that's a possibility, that's okay too. Enjoy the posts!🙂

Blessings!!❤️
10:53 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
03 June, 11:20
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
would be nice, fingers crossed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 11:28
In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication
❤️🙂👍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 10:57

03 June, 11:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙂❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 10:57
I KNEW also, when I saw the "investigator" pics, I was like heeeeeey. PLUS THE WITNESS OF THE SPIRIT> AMEN>

03 June, 11:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Will share some prophecies about it all along the way too... :)