CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 04:42
TOLERANCE IS NEEDED IN SOCIETY. HOWEVER, YOU CAN LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT (LAWFULLY), BUT STOP FORCING ME AND MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY TO BEND TO YOUR PSYCHO NARCISSISTIC WILL. GO BE CRAZY SOMEHWERE ELSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
Live and let live will never work when they don't know what living means. And it's not ok for one to know and the others don't, both have to understood. Imagine a midget and giant arguing over the view they are only arguing if the giant and the midget don't know what they are.
We don't know where this dysfunction comes we think we do but we don't.It is the devil, but How did it happen? (The vaccine scam exposed it all) The Lucifer blood lines have been tinkering with our DNA since the beginning and the last reset. they clever created and took over our health and planned all of it. The things they put in the food, medication and vaccines are from animals and death. The seed was planted and overtime it grew but we didn't accept it. Over time the same bloodline erode our resolve with so called compassion. We didn't know they were manufacturing them and we signed up our kids to be apart of their agenda. If we knew we would have stopped it, we are still manufacturing future dysfunction
07:18 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it