CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
TOLERANCE IS NEEDED IN SOCIETY. HOWEVER, YOU CAN LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT (LAWFULLY), BUT STOP FORCING ME AND MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY TO BEND TO YOUR PSYCHO NARCISSISTIC WILL. GO BE CRAZY SOMEHWERE ELSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
04:42 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 June, 07:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
One more thing we can't deny that their attraction to what they feel is true. How do you tell someone hallucinating that what the sees is not real if he accepts that then he will start to question if you are real. I had to accept that the feelings they have to what they do has the same strength as mine whether its right or wrong. I love women and you can't tell me otherwise. I will always be attracted to them (and this is right). But what if that same intense feeling is focused on a child,That means no child is safe.If you look at pedo/and the rest as if their feeling are a hobby, this puts kids at risk. their feeling for what they do no matter what it is directed at is just as strong as yours. If we really want to protect kids we need to know how monsters are created. The medicine and food is not GODs its been tweaked by devil. Why would they grow a virus in a dog/dead kids to put in little children before their immune system is working They have been integrating a mindset

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 08:01
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
RIGHT, AGREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 June, 07:18
Live and let live will never work when they don't know what living means. And it's not ok for one to know and the others don't, both have to understood. Imagine a midget and giant arguing over the view they are only arguing if the giant and the midget don't know what they are.
We don't know where this dysfunction comes we think we do but we don't.It is the devil, but How did it happen? (The vaccine scam exposed it all) The Lucifer blood lines have been tinkering with our DNA since the beginning and the last reset. they clever created and took over our health and planned all of it. The things they put in the food, medication and vaccines are from animals and death. The seed was planted and overtime it grew but we didn't accept it. Over time the same bloodline erode our resolve with so called compassion. We didn't know they were manufacturing them and we signed up our kids to be apart of their agenda. If we knew we would have stopped it, we are still manufacturing future dysfunction

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 June, 05:12
DILDO `s
Desperarte
Idiot
Liberals
Destroying
Ordinary
Sanity

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 05:16
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
AGREE

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 04:58
I am for diversity, but THIS IS NOT QUESTION OF TOLERANCE!!!

THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM OR DJIHAD

WE MUST FOUND OUT MECHANISM OF SELF REGULATE US WAY OF LIFE VIA COMMON SENCE...

OR LET ONE STATE AS "DUMBFUCKISTAN", GET ALL WEIRDOOS INSIDE AND BUILD A HUGE WALL...

OUR REPUBLIC IS SELF REGULATING.
WE ARE WHAT USA WILL CALL "WHITE SUPREMACIST". WE LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY BY OUR OWN TRADITIONALL WAY.

YOUR US FREEDOM HAS BOTH EXTREMS

AMISHES ON ONE SIDE, AND LGBT ON OTHER, EACH CITY PLAGUED BY THESE WEIRDOOS

NO NORMAL COMMON SENCE...

OUR COUNTRY JUST VOTING BETWEEN US LGBT EXTREM LIBERALS AND COMMIE AND WE RATHER BE AGAIN COMMIE, THAN IDIOTS🤷‍♀️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 05:12
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
DUMBFUCKISTAN is about right. No common sense, is about right. weirdoes is 100 percent right. I believe in leaving people alone, because I want to be left alone, but I don't show them my issues and force my issues on them. They don't think they need to be tolerant of us, but they want their issues rubbed in our faces. That is why I don't care about portland or places like that. if they want to be marxist and allow antifa to burn them down, then whatever, but don't ask me to help pay for their bad decisions. And don't tell me that we all need to defund the police when i respect my police in my state and town. AND DON'T HELP STEAL MY VOTE!!!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
03 June, 04:45
Amen! Sick and tired of these freaks poisoning our society!!