Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 June, 03:15
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 3, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Now everyone, even the so-called “enemy,” are beginning to say that President Trump was right about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab. The correspondence between Dr. Fauci and China speaks too loudly for anyone to ignore. China should pay Ten Trillion Dollars to America, and the World, for the death and destruction they have caused!

###

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
what happened to the Save America Page with President Trump's daily statements? I clicked on it and it was gone, just a page saying sign up for alerts
04:55 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sharlee in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 June, 06:19
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I don't believe it was really him. Why would he try to solicit money from us? We have been robbed for too long, besides he's got all the gold now. The whole thing just seemed off to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 June, 09:33
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
you might be right. Time will tell. I just want my President back!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 June, 06:16
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I read something about this on gesara.com
It was temporary. Time for...?