Doq Holliday @doqholliday
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 3, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Now everyone, even the so-called “enemy,” are beginning to say that President Trump was right about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab. The correspondence between Dr. Fauci and China speaks too loudly for anyone to ignore. China should pay Ten Trillion Dollars to America, and the World, for the death and destruction they have caused!

###
03:15 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 June, 05:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’m taking my money and building a farm for the children with animals and a garden, Teaching them the real truth and reading the real books from the Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 June, 11:06
Hi Doq! Nice to see you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 11:06
And Trump was right about the:
HCQ
Chlorine &
Ultra Violet light!!!
We will get to those next!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 June, 09:58
President Trump Has Been Right All Along! I Can't Wait Until Everyone Sees That! We Miss Him!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 08:01
You crack me up!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 June, 09:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
That Is Exactly Right!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 07:58
Amen to that!! 😂I bet if Americas one and only Potus has anything to do with it, chyna will pay. 😆😆😆

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 June, 04:55
what happened to the Save America Page with President Trump's daily statements? I clicked on it and it was gone, just a page saying sign up for alerts

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 June, 06:16
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I read something about this on gesara.com
It was temporary. Time for...?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 June, 06:19
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I don't believe it was really him. Why would he try to solicit money from us? We have been robbed for too long, besides he's got all the gold now. The whole thing just seemed off to me.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 June, 04:12
China should pay us 10 Trillion bucks.

music to My ears!
as Kappy sang, "1221 take it away"

arba happihr @arba
03 June, 04:08

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 June, 04:05
Amen to that

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 03:45
EXACT SAME FLU OUTBREAK WAS IN 1977

SIMMUNTANEOUSLY WEAPONIZED STRAIN OF SPANISH FLU ATTACKED RUSSIA AND CHYNA 🤔

https://journals.asm.org/d...

IN 1977 ONLY USA HAS SUCH POTENTIONAL!!!
FORD DETTRICK to be Exact.

Then Swine Flu hit USA from Fort Drum... 🤷‍♀️
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Just askin for a Fren... Strange coincidences...

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
03 June, 03:39
I agree that the world should be compensated by those who have manufactured, financed, spread and made possible the spread of the virus. However, it is not clear that it is mostly China (I assume that it is DS in China and not the country China that is meant). The lab has also been financed by financiers outside China. And who ordered the virus, and was it released to order, and by whom? My take is that it is DS globally that has financed and planned the virus, and that the lab is being relocated to China because it is a high-risk lab that is not approved in most countries. So, if I'm right, it's DS and not China that should pay. Of course, we should have come so far in our understanding of events now that we stop talking about countries. DS is a global poison that we must eradicate together.

03 June, 03:48
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Its global indeed. The Netherlands also.
This is a little country and great in Crime.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 11:12
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
You - Nana
Same thoughts
The Chinese ppl are not bad they are oppressed by the evil CCP
Nana thinks XI is also helping to get rid of the CCP from what I have seen in some holes.

The pain I felt coming from a collective group of the suffering Uyghurs one morning was so horrendous it made me physically sick for 2 days.I dont know words to describe the dept of their suffering.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 03:28
I understand BOSS point.

But apply Common Sence. If you start a biological war, you MUST KNOW, HOW YOUR OWN PEOPLE SURVIVE... OTHERWISE IT IS POINTLESS...

1) Chyna REALY HAVE ANTIDOTE
AND WAXXING 80% OF THEIR OWN IS PROPHYLACTIC MOVE🤔

2) They waxxed PLACEBO to show world, that they also have Covid? 🤔

3) Their Leaders COOPERATE ON NWO GENOCIDE, so their leadership is in SAME SITUATION AS USA, HIJACKED BY 3RD PARTY... 🤔

OTHER SOLUTION I DID NOT SEE...

Mine Conclusion: what if SUM OF ALL FEAR scenario is REVEALING, THAT ALL WORLD LEADERS ARE HUMAN CLONS? 🤷‍♀️

what if Khazarians INFILTRATED CHYNA TOO? 🤔

Just askin for a Fren...

In China, 704 million doses of covid-19 vaccine were administered by Wednesday, nearly half in May. After a slower start of mass vaccination, China has accelerated and is now moving at a surprising pace

https://www.lidovky.cz/sve...

03 June, 03:23
Loud and clear!
And our msm ignores. #nl