John G = 10 7

107 = 17
04:49 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 June, 11:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i see what you are saying! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคฏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 June, 11:27
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 08:13
Intelligent overview explains the reasoning of when how why is happening, NEVER CONSENT / rise up with LOVE = we win!

https://youtu.be/XaMN3ebuj...
"Blockchain: Profiting on the Growth ofย Inequality" with Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report - YouTube

Originally posted here May 24, 2021:https://home.solari.com/special-solari-report-weaponizing-blockchain-profiting-on-the-growth-of-inequality-with-alison-mc...

Angel Grace @Tianshi
03 June, 11:25

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 11:26
One of the TOP TWO items on Nana's wish list for my bucket list is to spend a couple of days with 107 just draining his brain.

THE MAN KNOWS TOO MUCH TO BE MERE HUMAN!

๐Ÿ˜Found this one for you, DoQ last night thought we might could incorporate a little defense training in the blueprints for a whole new school system.๐Ÿ˜

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 07:26
Heroes.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 June, 05:06
I watched this movie again- thought the 107 was interesting. Never realized hiw much info is in the movie when I first watched it years ago!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 June, 02:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I watched this a couple of weeks ago because I had never seen it. I was amazed at how much into there was.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
06 June, 03:23
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
He lives (107)

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 June, 04:55
@doqholliday u on twitter i went back today.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 June, 04:59
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nope

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 11:19
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nana has considered it but I dont want to give them any new accts.
The only think I want to do with them is sue them into bankruptcy.
I sneak in an pull things from time to time on a relatives acct. that has been there for yrs that she doesnt use.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
03 June, 04:50
๐Ÿ˜Ž