Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 June, 04:49
10 T = J T

JT = John Trump

John G. Trump

John G = 10 7

107 = 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I watched this movie again- thought the 107 was interesting. Never realized hiw much info is in the movie when I first watched it years ago!
05:06 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
06 June, 03:23
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
He lives (107)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 June, 02:38
I watched this a couple of weeks ago because I had never seen it. I was amazed at how much into there was.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 11:37
Angie, what is the 107 connection in the above image? I zoomed in but it is a bit fuzzy.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 June, 09:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I just thought the 107/Juan O Savin connection as well as the 17/Q connection was interesting especially since this movie was made so many years ago.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
03 June, 06:00
can i make an observation...on the For [ God and Country} is that also a comm for when Sydney Powell was on For God and Country talking about our AWESOME POTUS Trump being reinstated?. Was White hats sending us comms letting us know that q1 was for us? Just asking.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 June, 11:15
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I wish I knew. it’s an ongoing map- difficult to reconcile-

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
04 June, 06:34
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
amen to that..no matter what..my faith stands strong, my love for Trump and the white hats grows stronger daily (as if it could get any stronger) my love for all the patriots is rock solid. Ive always known the political officials were shady and never trusted them UNTIL POTUS Trump. I'm so glad to be alive right now. God speed to Trump and the white hats