Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 June, 01:36
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
General Flynn posted this today. Notice that the story was written Sept. 10, 2020.🤔

From RealGenFlynn-telegram-verified acct
New Book Reveals General 'Mad Dog' Mattis Discussed Secret Military Coup Against President Trump While Serving In His White House
Critics are concerned the next phase of the ‘rolling coup’ may be coming from the military. Is this what the Deep State has in store next?

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Mattis means he is a disgrace and likely complicit in some form with trafficking, meaning HIM not Potus. YUK, nothing worse than a snake in a uniform. THIS is what I mean when I say clean up the brass.
01:41 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
03 June, 05:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i heard he and another General were arrested and are at GITMO....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 05:53
In response CyndyLou Dallas to her Publication
AWESOME< can't stand a faker in a uniform, enrages me as a soldiers kiddo. That was literally born on a base.