Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
General Flynn posted this today. Notice that the story was written Sept. 10, 2020.🤔

From RealGenFlynn-telegram-verified acct
New Book Reveals General 'Mad Dog' Mattis Discussed Secret Military Coup Against President Trump While Serving In His White House
Critics are concerned the next phase of the ‘rolling coup’ may be coming from the military. Is this what the Deep State has in store next?

https://www.thegatewaypund...
01:36 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
03 June, 02:28
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
To me, after I read the article and taking into account that Gen. Flynn is bringjng this issue to the forefront today, I conclude that Mattis and Esper who were told to walk with the President to Lafayette Square that day where Pres. Trump boldly and courageously held up his bible and told the world who his boss was, were in some way threatened by that. Mmm, now if both of them had an allegience to something or someone in direct opposition to God. . . mmm, Oh, I guess it could just be Lucifer and they were walked into doing something that probably got their little britches in trouble. Because being among those who walked with the President when he made such a bold spiritual statement would have looked like they were in agreement with him . . but, obviously, based on what Mattis said later to The Atlantic, he definitely was not in agreement with telling the world that christian churches and the word of God are to be respected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
To me, after I read the article and taking into account that Gen. Flynn is bringjng this issue to the forefront today, I conclude that Mattis and Esper who were told to walk with the President to Lafayette Square that day where Pres. Trump boldly and courageously held up his bible and told the world who his boss was, were in some way threatened by that. Mmm, now if both of them had an allegience to something or someone in direct opposition to God. . . mmm, Oh, I guess it could just be Lucifer and they were walked into doing something that probably got their little britches in trouble. Because being among those who walked with the President when he made such a bold spiritual statement would have looked like they were in agreement with him . . but, obviously, based on what Mattis said later to The Atlantic, he definitely was not in agreement with telling the world that christian churches and the word of God are to be respected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 June, 02:10
Looking at this pic....didn't I hear somewhere that when Potus pointed like this to someone, it means Pedophile?
He pointed like this to Epstein & others in many pics.

I don't remember where I heard this, so take it with a grain of salt!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 01:41
Mattis means he is a disgrace and likely complicit in some form with trafficking, meaning HIM not Potus. YUK, nothing worse than a snake in a uniform. THIS is what I mean when I say clean up the brass.

CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
03 June, 05:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i heard he and another General were arrested and are at GITMO....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 01:39
This made me so mad I think I just caught on fire.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 June, 01:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
We ALL need to 'catch on fire' so we can put an end to this kind of mess! %$#$@#$%