Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 08:15
Good Morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!
Some ppl have negative things to say about Simon, &Nana does not endorse many ppl at all, but Simon is for real & Nana has applied to partner with him in TN for his US project.
Prior to all this Nana was in the beginning stages of building & creating a Christian Daycare on some land that I have just south of Nashville, TN.
Nana has requested to open one of Simon's medbed/consciouness facilities here in TN not just for the medbeds to help people but just as much to help ppl on their journey to connect to God's universal consciousness.
I did receive a response acknowledging my request from his TN leader & will let yall know if Nana is allowed to help with this.
He has been asked by the Navy to open a head quarters facility in Florida. He has said that the original openings would be in CA, FL, TX, & NY & Nana believes TN in the middle of the country would be a great first location as well.
https://youtu.be/p11yo_3Tt...
29th May Update Current News - YouTube

29th May Updatewww.simonparkes.orgTelegram:https://t.me/simon_parkesParler:https://parler.com/profile/SimonParkes/Bitchute Channel:https://www.bitchute.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
31 May, 09:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Simon Parkes is a council worker from North Yorkshire and claimed to have had sex with an alien from whom he has a daughter ...... i find this very strange and also do military give out NDA's ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
31 May, 11:26
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
You’re absolutely right to question him, Bridget. My gut tells me he and Ward are not to be trusted.

If you follow Q, we were told ‘No comms outside of 4Chan’, and what military op talks tactics to plebs?

Q also said more than five, less than ten, and all but three are military. We know one is Trump. Are we expected to believe Ward and Parkes are the other two?

Come On‼️😂😂🤣😂🤣

31 May, 11:39
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
OPINION>>>
Ward is a tool. I dont listen to all of his videos but I have never really heard him claim to be Q nor anything other than their money mover.
I have heard him admit that he got lucky because the whitehats asked him first before the cabal& says he could have easily ended up on the wrong side.
Nana's take on him is anyone can find spirituality&decide to join the light.
He is the first to tell everyone his checkered past,
My opinion is that the white hats recruited him because of his skills $moving skills& contacts solely.
If you listen to their videos together you will notice that Simon at times corrects the broadness of some of Wards statements because he wants to reel him in a bit.
They recruited Simon because of his honest need to help others & his unearthly contacts and consciousness abilities. And again I have never heard him claim to be Q either nor have direct contact with Q. The majority of the time he talks of his many members in the US & his Naval contacts.

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
Not sure why there is always a dual "guilty" verdict on these 2 as a pair. Both of them move in similar circles, though Simon does go on Doug Billings show (which I feel is good) and Charlie I don't believe does. I am not sure on Charlie but Simon has never told people to sit and do nothing. He has his collecting consciousness group who are trying to do good things and that is his main focus not giving updates. If anything he does support getting involved just not violently by taking up arms. I have nothing against him but EVERYTHING that ANYONE says should be considered and not bought into as far as my opinion. Most people want to believe anything heard that fits what they want to happen....
01:05 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dunno1970 in this post can reply
03 June, 09:01
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
Nana agrees on Simon. He is good man.