Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Attention, Attention, WE ARE, with Our Fathers Guidance, DOING THE THING.

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

https://youtu.be/PTkhNJ9Xt...
#NCSWIC #wwg1wga #NoEgo #OnlyWeGo #NoOneAboveTheOther
Bob Marley - Everything’s Gonna Be Alright (432Hz) - YouTube

This song was converted from 440hz to 432hz the original universal frequency 432hz is a positive frequency and you are full of happiness and joy when you lis...

11:30 AM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 May, 12:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
namaste πŸ™πŸ’–β˜˜οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 May, 12:17
one love bredren

double me up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 April, 02:42
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Praying for You Kim. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 April, 02:44
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
BREATHE

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 March, 11:28
This is my morning alarm song on my phone for the past 8 years πŸ₯° My get out the door alarm is (was) Pink’s β€œGet this party started.” πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I deleted her for a bit b/c she made me mad, lol.

20 March, 11:30
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’ͺ

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 January, 06:00
Everyday I enjoy thw rising sun…the best ones are the mornings i get to enjoy the little birdies too πŸ’—

21 January, 06:13
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
😎

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
06 October, 10:33

Angel of the North @IT50US
14 September, 12:12
I needed this so much today. My daughter at 2 would sing this song all the time and it always put a smile on my face. With everything going on I was having a moment of darkness...and then this song happened. Thank you!

14 September, 12:23
In response Angel of the North to her Publication
β™₯οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 September, 03:43

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
04 August, 11:06
Hehe, doing the thing

04 August, 11:08
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication