Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This is POTUS accepting the honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University in 2010. This is NOT some intentional freemasonry get together like some misinformed people are spreading. Are we forgetting how to be Anons that think for ourselves?
01:58 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
05 April, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
people are doing the same thing with the knighthood he was given. they actually are trying to say he is knights of templar. wth people?!
was he supposed to be rude and not accept it? he doesnt go to secret society meetings and i dont think he ever will. he smiles when he is with the everyday people he is serious and sassy when he is around elites and politicians. you can tell who he respects and who he doesnt. it took me awhile to trust him. a long while. i do fully trust Pres Trump. he means it when he says he loves us. i believe that 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Vicky @TrixR4Kids
27 January, 02:29
They want to divide us.

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand. Luke 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
27 January, 02:25
Thank you for this! Saw the other post last night and am disappointed in some supposed "anons".

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
27 January, 01:58
they dont understand freemasonery was never all about this darkness....they got infiltered!! there is a great part of their history ..
thats all they do and they have to learn better

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
27 January, 01:53
I realize it's not the popular answer but not all freemasons are bad people. that being said I think Trump has shown us that he's a Patriot that loves this country and that's what matters to me.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 10:54
Trust me Doq, my DNA won't allow me to be influenced by anything but my own thoughts.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 January, 10:34
Sadly, some have totally forgotten!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
27 January, 10:30
Thank you for clarification, Doq, we know we can always TRUST you.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 January, 10:28
Seriously? People are too much. Leave my President alone. These cheap suit band-wagon anons are truly not interested in the full purpose behind this movement of they feel like this man has betrayed them. Have they learned nothing? Research and Faith mean everything! C'mon guys!

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
27 January, 08:22
Seriously, there are some who are new to the awakening and then there are others who just re-post without discernment. I call it Diet Dig. I see old debunked stuff being posted. The only remedy is to provide updated info to counter click bait. Have a Sketchy day my fren!

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
27 January, 06:13
if trump was a mason he would have the ring on all the time... not once have i ever seen that ring any where near him... i have always loved and respected him... way before he ran for president...and i will continue to love and respect him! he has more then earned it! so like doq said think anons!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
27 January, 02:07
I believe in my heart PDJT has been working at this for decades. One glance at his opening Cabinet should tell you he is willing to infiltrate his enemies and hold them close. His appearance of naivite is an accomplished armor surrounded by a keen mind and warrior spirit. Although he remained someone stoic in his journey I believe there were many times he wished he could destroy those before him instantly. Patience is truly his virtue and the MSM has sorely underestimated him as have his enemies. God bless and keep this Man.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
27 January, 10:32
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Amen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 02:01
Shills been making shit up again?
That s all they know to do?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 January, 02:00
We have the devil in the mix. MANY fake MAGA infiltrating making ridiculous claims.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Considering how he hung Evergreen, I have no doubt Potus is a Patriot.

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
MuSt....DrInK....MsM...KoOl....AiD....