Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 01:58
This is POTUS accepting the honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University in 2010. This is NOT some intentional freemasonry get together like some misinformed people are spreading. Are we forgetting how to be Anons that think for ourselves?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
people are doing the same thing with the knighthood he was given. they actually are trying to say he is knights of templar. wth people?!
was he supposed to be rude and not accept it? he doesnt go to secret society meetings and i dont think he ever will. he smiles when he is with the everyday people he is serious and sassy when he is around elites and politicians. you can tell who he respects and who he doesnt. it took me awhile to trust him. a long while. i do fully trust Pres Trump. he means it when he says he loves us. i believe that 100%
12:10 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marley808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marley McCord, click on at the bottom under it