Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!
What are the first things that you think of when you first wake up every morning?Have you ever actually even spend much time thinking about what you think about most of the time?
I know it is hard these days yall but we REALLY DO HAVE TO KEEP OUR THOUGHTS POSITIVE!
THIS IS WHAT HAS SAVED US IN THIS TIMELINE! GOD HEARS US!

Stop watching things on Netflix like Zombies, demons & vampires & satanics being idolized & ok.
These things are not ok they are of satan¬ of God.
[They] keep your minds on this evil shit on purpose.
You HAVE TO understand that we individually affect the future timelines by what we think &do &choices we make daily. Magnify that with group think!
[They] literally FEED off your fear & make plans based on what they successfully keep your minds on.
This has never been about politics it has always been good vs evil and a battle for the minds & souls of Humans on this planet.
Please try hard to keep mind on God!
09:11 AM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 June, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 June, 12:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 June, 01:11
agreed!

for some reason, have not been able to take the
zombie stuff at all, but have seen a few horror movies
in my life, and quickly made the choice to not watch them!!

i think it's the 'impressions' that stay w/ you (whether or not you realize it), whether in one's subconscious or aura (are they the same thing?), and we know that the subconscious has no sense
of humour, that it takes everything literally, so unless you can transmute these negative impressions somehow, they accumulate, and can have adverse effect i think b/c the state of your chakras affect your behaviour and vice versa

Denise Gee @Aynaia
03 June, 11:32
Been SAYING this EXACT thing since about a MONTH before my bday last year!!!πŸ₯°
One day I suddenly knew everything was gonna be ALRIGHT & all the ANGER I had been reflecting back at people just drained outta me.
Then was SO relieved to find out it wasnt that I was going to DIE on my Bday instead it was my Awakening!!!😁
Been fumbling around playing catch up ever sinceπŸ˜‚

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 12:05
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
πŸ’•welcome, it is quite a nice feeling, very calm and quiet.
So glad you are relaxing and not wasting any precious time - all time should be spent, loving and rejoicing all the beauty and kindness we offer each other. PTL

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 June, 12:09
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
When you know, nothing can take away your peaceπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ”₯

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 June, 10:24
Amen.

Our Lord took the worst the world had to offer, and then rose above it. Unarmed, He made spiritual war with no other weapon than goodness and pardon.

[They] who killed Him, lost in His Resurrection.

When Jesus said "I have conquered the world," didn't mean His followers would be immune from woes, pain, sorrow, and crucifixion.

The Resurrection offered not immunity from evil in the physical world, but Immunity from Sin in the Soul -- our most treasured possession.

We are in a SPIRITUAL WAR against unimaginable EVIL.

Do we wake in the morning worried anxious fearful, or READY TO DO GOD'S HOLY BATTLE?

Fear is such a low vibration! And, yes!, [they] feed off of our fear!

Jesus didn't promise us security from trials.

Rather, He went into battle in order to inspire us to transfigure some of life's greatest pains into the richest gains of the spiritual realm.

May Praise and Thanksgiving Be On Our Lips and In Our Hearts!
THANKS BE TO GOD.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 June, 10:14
Nana, thank you for posting this ... I know we all have a role here and yours has been EXTREMELY helpful to me ... keep on doing what you are doing ... much appreciated! (and I got the message too! - LOL) πŸ™ πŸ’« ❀️

03 June, 10:34
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Thank you hun you are a bright light as well.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œ

03 June, 09:25
Nana I tell that so often to my frens & fam - it is NOT politics it is Good/vs/evil ... and always, praying our loving thoughts towards those who we appreciates and giving thanks to them should be first on our lips as we open our eyes each morning and the last words spoken before slumber. Thank you dear Lord for all that you have given us!

Harmonic music, high frequency sounds, soft blending of colors and the soul quenching of helping others rise with encouragement will literally make your day lighter and more joyous. Also sun gazing at dawn and watching the sun set fill your pineal gland with attention and recognition / brings it into full use.

All beauty and kindness is worshiping God to the fullest.
Love you all, for standing tall and helping others.

03 June, 10:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You are a light for so many.
Beautifully said.
We must maifest together the future we want and that means bringing as many with us as possible.
Ppl have no idea yet just how powerful their souls are.
We can do all things thro the Lord.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 10:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I agree! My habit is to thank God for another beautiful day each morning as I awaken & reminding myself that "His mercies are new each day." At night before bed I listen to a healthy hertz calming tone while I read my bible. When I settle to sleep I review my day and thank God for every blessing I can think of. Little things like walking my dog, the beautiful weather, the song birds I heard, the food He provided etc. It makes for restful, refreshing sleep. If I do awaken during the night I repeat memorized scripture, which helps me fall back to sleep. πŸ˜‡

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 09:17

03 June, 10:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œ

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
03 June, 09:12
God Wins!!!
I love you!!
❀❀❀❀

03 June, 09:16
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
absolutely beautiful! love to you and yours