JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
A popular tenet in trial advocacy is to never ask your adversary a question that you do not know the answer to. The tenet is two fold in nature. Do your research & know the facts inside and out, not only to promote your case, but to be prepared for your adversary's defense.

Lin Wood is a consummate professional with decades of experience as an exceptionally successful trial attorney. When he speaks, I listen, because I believe he, along with General Flynn & Sidney Powell, speak TRUTH.

I have no doubt in my mind that Lin knows the answers to the questions he raises. He knows, as well as anyone reading this, that Q & Anons exist, but QAnon does not. He knows that Truth Seekers are labeled as "conspiracy theorists" because they pose a threat to those promoting propoganda. I think the majority of us are here because we have been banned from Twitter or Facebook for our efforts to seek and spread Truth.

NEVER stop seeking & spreading TRUTH🙏

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
01:37 AM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JoAnn Esq, click on at the bottom under it