Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dan DePatriot @gr8fldan
29 January, 12:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
"we're wrapping it up soon" was in the credits. This movie is getting a little too intense. Stay the course, trust the plan, we're not finished yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
27 January, 06:08
Seeing things like this really wakes a person up. Nothing is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
27 January, 05:44
Rain also.

Sara Bowyer @ready4thestorm
27 January, 05:26
crazy! 😳

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
27 January, 03:41
thats insane

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
27 January, 03:21
Insane!!! So cool...

Janet Love @JanetLove82
27 January, 03:20
Dilley has a clip of Biden reaching inside his jacket and you can clearly see a wire. We know he was wired at the Inauguration as he was told, "Salute the Marine" and then instead of doing this he just repeated it. I would assume just as this young lady in this video, Biden is being controlled every second they are filming his actions that are to fool the American people. Janine Tarot did a reading today; we have to endure this BS for another month. Pray the military doesn't allow this brainless clone to do something so insane, people will get hurt.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
27 January, 03:06
WHOA 😳

Rising Strong @RisingStrong
27 January, 01:21
Crazy! 😮

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
27 January, 12:08
this is why it is so important to stay connected to the Lord and pray for discernment

MOCKING JAY @Kelly54
27 January, 12:24
In response Patriot Pam to her Publication
Amen!

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
27 January, 11:30
CRAZY. I HAD NO IDEA!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 January, 10:14
and some actors would get 20 millon a picture...smfh

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 January, 09:47
My red pill keeps getting redder...

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
27 January, 09:06
wow!

Pink Lady @PinkLadyAZ
27 January, 08:49
When Jesus returns, He will be called Faithful and True. Is it because everything we've been told is a LIE?

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
27 January, 07:29
awesome

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
27 January, 07:29
Wow!

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
27 January, 07:26
Is nothing real anymore?
Wow.
Just wow.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 09:42
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
Everything is a lie. EVERYTHING.

Charged King @Soluminous
27 January, 07:01
I've done a bit of green screen work but to see the elites use this real time to decieve people is beyond unethical. its a absolute disgrace.

Alice Marie @Radicalizedsummer
27 January, 09:54
In response Charged King to his Publication
My thirteen year old son makes youtube comedy shorts with green screen at times and it is impressive what this kid can do with green poster board from the dollar store. And that's nothing compared to what they can do.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 January, 06:50
🤓la blague vert le fond

LadyJane 1776 @LadyJane1776
27 January, 05:56
🤔 You think you know & realize until you see something like this and it jolts your mind just a bit more. I think most of us only see 1/2 - 3/4 of what is actually happening and don't realize it. Truly an amazing time to be alive!

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
27 January, 01:56
I thought I was fully awake. This just bumped me up another level...I was clueless how all that worked. Makes so much more sense now!

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
27 January, 01:56
I thought I was fully awake. This just bumped me up another level...I was clueless how all that worked. Makes so much more sense now!

Cammo Gatty @CammoGatty
27 January, 01:51
This is amazing and terrifying at the same time. Unless you are outside in the real world, you have no reason to believe anything that you see on the news or on websites. It could all be deepfaked.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 January, 01:50
Freakin AWESOME movie, this; What a time to be alive!

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
27 January, 01:47
i dont know what kind of world Im in. The illuision is so real that one can quickly fall down the rabbit hole and never come back. #Redpill

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
27 January, 11:35
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
with this kind of technology how will they ever be able to prove anything. at this point everyone is probably liars. pictures can be faked. videos can be faked. there is no longer a way to prove anything anymore. shit!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 January, 01:37
Amazing isn't it?

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
27 January, 01:34