Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Red.Pill.Pharmacist, [02.06.21 09:55]
[Forwarded from X22 Report Official]
[ Photo ]
Tick Tock. Class action lawsuits are very effective, Think governors, pharmacist. Big tech, fake news etc...

https://twitter.com/JAPMXV...
10:56 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
02 June, 11:58
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
riddle me this Batman...remember weve been told to question everything...
the statement has been made that certain entities have to “tell us” what they are going to do because some cosmic karma law, and by “us” not “revolting” they have permission.
we were told “class action lawsuits are very effective” by another certain entity...almost...like THAT entity was playing by the same cosmic karma laws....gave them fair warning....and now....hmmm
just IMHO...your mileage may vary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 June, 11:56
After all that we've learned, this one is still acting retarded. Wow, because a few doctors decided that they aren't going to just let people die, many are saved. I do get being cautious but when there are no directions and you are in charge of saving, you should act the best way possible. That is why 5000 doctors back in March 2020 tried HCQ. The doctors came out publicly and announced it and the success. ( this is how you tell which people are shtty people) If this guy actually cared about helping instead of having Trump D- syndrome once these doctors came out and said they are using it. He should first be concerned about the patients but if it's in fact true they are OK. then he should have been asking for further investigation into HCQ, because the priority is saving lives not about your feelings for Trump. I hope this guy got the shot and those who refuse me to admit that they were wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 June, 11:34
so much hate in the replies, sheeple will blindly follow the decievers off the cliff

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 June, 11:20
omg just reading thru some of the idiotic libtards responses to this tweeet can make your head explode ...🤯🤯