Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I was warning peope about Fauci on Twitter before it was cool.

This guy is already dead.
09:30 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 June, 11:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was country, when country wasn't cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
08 June, 06:19
“The Origins of the Wuhan Virus” written by Joshua Phillips back in March 2020 warned us about Fraudci, before he became a household name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paint Head @Paint
03 June, 01:13
🤣🤣 you're awesome lol badass

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 01:32
Yes!! Yes you were!! Always honest, Doq! Just like Potus. 🥰🙏😍

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
02 June, 03:55
Same here just not on Twitter until three years ago. I have been telling people for well over twenty years. Been in medical field over twenty years. People need to look up viruses and the patents to them all. People don't get viruses they are all man made. Vaccines are all a joke also. And if you bring up small pox you need to research. It was gone before the vaccine. It is time people wake the hell up and look at nature for cures. Stop letting Big Pharma give you more and more drugs that only help with the symptoms never the cure,

I am What I am @OfLight
02 June, 03:54
Agreed, people thought I was nuts, I said if it looks like a rat, talks like a rat and smells like a rat .. well you know the rest. Now they are starting to see I too was right all along.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 June, 03:58
In response I am What I am to her Publication
it's been a Savage hoax since day one...
before day one...

planned out for many years...
I was around...
and saw it...

called it more than once too...

but was just about totally ignored by everybody...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 June, 03:49
YES YOU WERE I REMEMBER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE GOD IS REVEALING EVERYTHING PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL ANONS ARE BEING VINDICATED !!!! WWG1WGA WW

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 June, 03:49
Me too- Plandemic said it all.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 12:45
I certainly hope he's had a neck massage at The Spa 🙃

Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
02 June, 11:50
Same here, everyone thought I was a CT. This guy needs to fry.

08 June, 06:22
In response Molly Harris to his Publication
The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 9-12 months.

Not Important @Notimportant
02 June, 11:45
If dead...ASKING WHY or IF the ARG probabilities there for him & GATES to be shown"publicly" arrested for crimes to SHOW sleeping humanity??? Seems it could/would jolt us forward, which is much needed👍🏻

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
02 June, 11:12
perfect! That amd sunshine made my morning.

President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
02 June, 11:06
according RealRawNews he is just monitored but still not in Gitmo. only Dr birx is there.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 June, 04:34
In response President Trump to his Publication
Thats a SATIRE website. it even says it on their site. None of it is true or real.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
02 June, 11:02
email dump on 6/2/2021
no coincidences 🇺🇸

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 June, 10:25
Literally DoQ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 10:23
Yes you did, he was an obvious worm from the beginning.
Nana remembers ppl on twitwit SCREAMING at Trump "How do you not know this man is evil, Sir?"
Trump used him beautifully just like B1d3n.
Genius, Gates as well.
Make them out themselves in center stage.
What is our director up to Steve Mnuchin?
Short Vaca?
Nana bets NOT!
Raise your hand if you think Trump and the Military REALLY gave B1d3n the keys to the Treasury they worked so hard for 4 yrs to set up Nesara/Gesara?

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 June, 10:19
Yes, gone from our earth and God will Judge him on Judgement Day.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 June, 10:18
YOU ? BAHAHAHAHAH..What a tool . You are not DOQ . Fuck off Hoser. Had enough of your BS pretending fake ass crap. Ha

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 June, 10:23
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
WOW!

That's really not nice...

Do you have any truer information you'd like to post?

Quick to drag down~nothing to support your claim.

Putz.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 June, 10:15
yes you were.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 June, 10:01
Where is Jared? or Ivanka? educated guess?

Crystal Beckler @BlessedPatriot4ever
02 June, 09:59
Too many idolize him as if he is a god. They blindly accept his words as truth without any critical thinking! Absurd!!

Beth Jones @Erf151
02 June, 09:43
I tried as well. Unfortunately he is considered a great man in some of my family's eyes and i can't make them see any differently. I know some who actually feel sorry for him.

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
02 June, 09:52
In response Beth Jones to her Publication
Some of my family believes the same about Fauci. I have decided to let them wake on their own and be there for them...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
02 June, 10:05
In response Beth Jones to her Publication
Same here, months ago I decided to tale a page from Q’s handbook!!!
Started dropping CRUMBS, ones that I knew wouldnt teigger stubborn reactions or anger. That information will be there for them when theyre ready.
Its made a HUGE difference in my home, 33 yr old TDS Libtard son & 54 yr old staunch Conservative husband with me in the middle!!!😣😣😣
So much more peaceful and we even have laughter back now!!💚💚💚

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 June, 09:42
I remembered he was silenced with voice problems last year. #sononoiseanymore

Gray 359 @Gray359
02 June, 10:06
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I remember he went to have throat surgery. Looked a bit different when he came back.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 June, 09:42
I've felt he's gone. He was responsible for soo many crimes against humanity.

02 June, 09:38
After I watched Joshua Phillips documentary March 2020 I knew Fauci was evil. if you haven’t seen this documentary its called “Origins of the Wuhan Flu”.

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 June, 09:34
Where is Anthony Rigatoni Fauci at?

DEAD. DANCE!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 June, 09:32
Sure, but the libs on Twitter are denying the emails are real. This must be what cognitive dissonance is. If I didn't read their posts, I am not sure I would have believed how utterly programed they are to think real information is false and the MSM false narrative is real. Amazing in a bad way.

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 June, 09:35
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
The brainwashed sheep will NEVER be able to face reality. There entire life is centered upon everyone else being as miserable as they are.

Magical times!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
02 June, 09:32
😂