Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 June, 09:30
I was warning peope about Fauci on Twitter before it was cool.

This guy is already dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Jones @Erf151
I tried as well. Unfortunately he is considered a great man in some of my family's eyes and i can't make them see any differently. I know some who actually feel sorry for him.
09:43 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Erf151 in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
02 June, 10:05
In response Beth Jones to her Publication
Same here, months ago I decided to tale a page from Q’s handbook!!!
Started dropping CRUMBS, ones that I knew wouldnt teigger stubborn reactions or anger. That information will be there for them when theyre ready.
Its made a HUGE difference in my home, 33 yr old TDS Libtard son & 54 yr old staunch Conservative husband with me in the middle!!!😣😣😣
So much more peaceful and we even have laughter back now!!💚💚💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Jones @Erf151
02 June, 10:42
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
I am still waiting for that day. When I told my mom that they are going to ask for certificate of vaccination identification she told me no. Now that some places are actually asking for it and the vaccine passports she still can't admit that I was right and says that I am looking too much into it

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
02 June, 09:52
In response Beth Jones to her Publication
Some of my family believes the same about Fauci. I have decided to let them wake on their own and be there for them...

Beth Jones @Erf151
02 June, 10:39
In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication
That is exactly what i am doing. I am tired of being told I am a conspiracy theorist and need a tin foil hat or I need to seek professional help. You want tovbe blind then by all means be blind. My mom literally told me she is just going to be a good sheep. I looked at her dumbfounded.