Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
01 June, 07:15
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I love my President Trump and trust him but I live in Texas, born and raised and I will never vote for a DS piece of shit like ole meals on weals Abbot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
01 June, 07:15
I love my President Trump and trust him but I live in Texas, born and raised and I will never vote for a DS piece of shit like ole meals on weals Abbot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 June, 07:10
What The Fuck Is Going On In Trumps Head. I Trust Trump But Abbott Is A Solid Piece Of Shit D/S Traitor.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
01 June, 07:12
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Maybe exposing DS players so EVERYONE can see the chess board clearly?

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
01 June, 07:06
Greg Abbott has done nothing to secure our borders. All you have to do is see the real stories of what people are dealing with here

https://www.facebook.com/g...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
01 June, 07:04
As a born and raised 7th generation Texan, I and several other Texans beg to differ. Greg Abbott is a piece of shit! He has Texas deeply involved with China.