JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 Major General Robert T Frederick was a West Point graduate, lead the 1st Special Service Force, (Devil’s Brigade), and was awarded 8 purple hearts. The elite group would sneak into enemy territory at night with knives. Enemy officers complained, “We never hear them coming.” They would leave behind their trademark note, “The worst is yet to come.” My grandfather was awarded the Purple Heart with this unit. I wish he could be here now to experience winning on this level. God Bless our soldiers. 🇺🇸
12:31 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
28 January, 07:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My Great Grandfather was part of the Fighting Fifth who did night raids from Canada as well..he would be so proud to see us all band together and fight for our freedom🐸🍿🙏🏼❤️😉🌹🔥WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
28 January, 07:55
My Great Grandfather was part of the Fighting Fifth who did night raids from Canada as well..he would be so proud to see us all band together and fight for our freedom🐸🍿🙏🏼❤️😉🌹🔥WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 11:06
God Bless your grandfather I know he is a part of history We will never forget the sacrifices he made for us. God Bless his memory and God bless our MILITARY God's Speed

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 07:59
Gee!!! I love this! thank you fir sharing this incredible family history with us!!! Amazing❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
27 January, 07:59
Nephew was Airborne in the 1st Gulf war. Apparently, he crawled through the night with razor wire. His mom, my sister, sent him long underwear because of the cold desert nights. When he finally got a chance to take them off, they simply desintegrated. God Bless the men and women who serve our country! God Bless the USA!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 08:01
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!

Jack Saxon @Timberwolf5
27 January, 08:14
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Yes, God Bless our soldiers, but his long underwear shouldn't have disintergrated! They deserve the best🦅🇺🇸

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
27 January, 05:39
Wowww!❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
27 January, 01:07
He could have been one of "David's mighty men". This reminds me of David sneaking up behind King Saul on the potty. Badass!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
27 January, 05:48
Love this, thanks for sharing! So grateful
for the courageous ones of The Military, both past and present 💜💜💜
#FamilyIsEverything

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 01:49
Thank you Sir and your grandfather!
We need to honor all the military men and woman that have sacrificed, some the untilmate sacrifice for this country to remain free.
We can never repay them for what they have done.
Nana loves you.
Hope your family is doing ok too.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 January, 12:51
That would be a horrible note, to get at a funeral...🧐...

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 January, 12:40
The same blood that ran in his veins and heart run in yours sir.
Yes, family is everything....Gods blessings for him and his all his generations that follow🙏♥️🇺🇸💯

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 January, 12:35
God bless 🙏

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 January, 12:33
Heroes ❤️🇺🇸