JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 January, 12:31
🇺🇸 Major General Robert T Frederick was a West Point graduate, lead the 1st Special Service Force, (Devil’s Brigade), and was awarded 8 purple hearts. The elite group would sneak into enemy territory at night with knives. Enemy officers complained, “We never hear them coming.” They would leave behind their trademark note, “The worst is yet to come.” My grandfather was awarded the Purple Heart with this unit. I wish he could be here now to experience winning on this level. God Bless our soldiers. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
Nephew was Airborne in the 1st Gulf war. Apparently, he crawled through the night with razor wire. His mom, my sister, sent him long underwear because of the cold desert nights. When he finally got a chance to take them off, they simply desintegrated. God Bless the men and women who serve our country! God Bless the USA!
07:59 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatzPajamas in this post can reply
Jack Saxon @Timberwolf5
27 January, 08:14
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Yes, God Bless our soldiers, but his long underwear shouldn't have disintergrated! They deserve the best🦅🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 08:01
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!