John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:28
Here is Trump decked in a Masonic robe. We are watching the Second American Revolution. Washington was a Freemason.

Remember the Banking Act of 1871? That was America being given over to London, essentially the Rothschilds taking us over from the Freemasons. We are watching an everlasting battle.

The Great Awakening is essentially the spreading of knowledge and illumination of the world. Dark to light!

#wwg1wga #GodWins #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #godsplan #BOOMS #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Reyes @LizReyes
Him being a freemason or dressing up in robes is concerning. Not reassuring.
12:29 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LizReyes in this post can reply
John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:32
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
This country was built by Freemasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
27 January, 12:37
My father was a 32 degree Free Mason when he died. He abused me as a child. I was adopted. When I asked him about his meeting he would never tell me. Said I wasn't allowed to know. When I was in my early teens he sent me to a meeting called rainbow girls. Part of the Freemasons. I got a weird vibe and never went back.

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
27 January, 12:38
I know....