John Reese @TrumperWavin
Here is Trump decked in a Masonic robe. We are watching the Second American Revolution. Washington was a Freemason.

Remember the Banking Act of 1871? That was America being given over to London, essentially the Rothschilds taking us over from the Freemasons. We are watching an everlasting battle.

The Great Awakening is essentially the spreading of knowledge and illumination of the world. Dark to light!

#wwg1wga #GodWins #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #godsplan #BOOMS #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
12:28 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
27 January, 02:09
In response John Reese to his Publication
I really feel the freemasons were once of the light and then like everything else, the dark ones took over and perverted/inverted their teachings. Trump of course is of the light, he could easily have infiltrated the masons or is part of a light side of freemasons.... 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
27 January, 01:06
This actually answers a Q I had from long ago, now it makes sense....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 January, 12:44
we are not going back to masonry, we left masonry. we are moving into Quantum

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
27 January, 12:29
Him being a freemason or dressing up in robes is concerning. Not reassuring.

John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:32
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
This country was built by Freemasons.