Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God loves you just as much as he loves Elon Musk and the guy that robbed a gas station today.

Important to remember.
04:36 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
11 June, 10:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only good thing about Elon is that his sentence is to serve humanity for 30 years !!.I still dont think hes human.somethings not quite right!!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
08 June, 12:41
👏👏👏♥️💫🕊💫 hello doq, yours is indeed a great alignment to what archangelmichael might say.
thank you so much for your [exceptional] reminder. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 June, 04:58
🙏🙏🙏

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
02 June, 01:21
Really? A white Patriot is loved as much as a robber and a black hat?? No wonder we are in the ugly mess we are for decades (centuries, actually). How about having all of us engaging into serious wrong-doing? How nice would that be? Looks like someone should explain to the higher-ups in the Q crowd that putting the bad guy and the good guy at the same level before God is a guaranteed way to convince good guys to let evil take over. If everyone is loved by God in the same amount, why bother?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 June, 04:54
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
prob a deeper meaning.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 11:06
It had to be hard for God to watch his Son being tortured on that cross, even knowing what he did about the future. The watching of it still had to be so so hard.
I have watched a child die & can tell you first hand that every time I see Jesus on the cross this is what comes to my mind as to how hard that had to be for God.

Then without fail the next thing that comes to mind is that WE are all his children & I wonder how hard it is to watch all of us make the bad choices in life, committing one sin after another daily.
Is my sin worse that someone else's sin?
After I watched "The Shack" I had a whole new perspective on sins, who are God's children no matter what they do, and my own tendencies to judge others by the severity of the sin. Btw I never blamed the man driving the truck with my son. God took him too.

I asked myself if there was anything one of my children could ever do that would make me not love them any more. Maybe disown them but nothing would change my love for

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 June, 09:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤗

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 June, 11:01
We are called to pray for lost souls, as well as those we love.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
01 June, 10:59
Ugh! Maybe, maybe maybe. But God Favors his own for many Good readons.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
01 June, 10:47
Thanks, Doq. We L O V E you!!

Much Love Many Blessings. GOD BLESS

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
01 June, 09:32
Gods love is not an emotion. Romans 5:8 God demonstrated/proved/showed His love towards us in that while we were still yet sinners Christ Jesus died for us. John 3:16 For God so loved that He gave His only begotten Son... (speaking of the death of Christ and His sacrifice on the cross.) John 15:13 there is NO greater love than this... than a man lay down his life. (Jesus laid down His life.) God proved His love to ALL of humanity through the sacrificial death... burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ because love... true love... is according to
1 John 4:7 love is of God, love is God. Gods offers us forgiveness of sins, mercy and grace by dying for us because He... God IS love.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
01 June, 05:57
He may love the sinner, but he despises the sin. If you don't repent and continue to repeat the same sin over and over you surly will go to hell.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 June, 05:55
and this is why, the absolute God, Creator, Creative life force, and creative intelligence behind ALL, does not side with groups in war. God doesn't polarize itself against itself. Humans in states of self-denial, self-judgment, and self-rejection do. God just vibes love for all-free will. After we showed we collectively used our free will to flush our collective self down the toilet in a fury of self-destruction, Jeshua was sent to teach us the golden rule; do unto others as I have done unto you. What you do to the least of us, you do to me. Do not judge, lest you be judged by the same measure. The accurate phrase is that everyone wins in the end when they choose to roll with God because God is good. Choose to roll with evil and you will eventually pay the ultimate price of self damnation. God will just be vibin like, I sent my boy to school you, you didn't listen, free will is bitch some times. Our battle is- Truth wins against lies, The Constitutional Republic wins against Tyranny

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 05:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
you know...

Hypocrites actually got mentioned 33 times...

so many Hypocrites tell you what God said and what God meant...

it's always been the same

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 05:53
100% Agree with you on that ❣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 June, 05:41

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
01 June, 04:39
That's correct. He gave us a free will and we choose what we do. Good or bad thing.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 04:43
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
not everyone is free...
not everyone has a choice...

unless those two words
actually don't mean what's implied
and mean something else...

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
01 June, 04:39
KJV Isaiah 64:6
“But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
01 June, 04:38
Matthew 19:17
“And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Romans 3:12
“They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”
https://www.kingjamesbible...