Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 June, 04:36
God loves you just as much as he loves Elon Musk and the guy that robbed a gas station today.

Important to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It had to be hard for God to watch his Son being tortured on that cross, even knowing what he did about the future. The watching of it still had to be so so hard.
I have watched a child die & can tell you first hand that every time I see Jesus on the cross this is what comes to my mind as to how hard that had to be for God.

Then without fail the next thing that comes to mind is that WE are all his children & I wonder how hard it is to watch all of us make the bad choices in life, committing one sin after another daily.
Is my sin worse that someone else's sin?
After I watched "The Shack" I had a whole new perspective on sins, who are God's children no matter what they do, and my own tendencies to judge others by the severity of the sin. Btw I never blamed the man driving the truck with my son. God took him too.

I asked myself if there was anything one of my children could ever do that would make me not love them any more. Maybe disown them but nothing would change my love for
11:06 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 June, 09:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396