Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 June, 04:36
God loves you just as much as he loves Elon Musk and the guy that robbed a gas station today.

Important to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
and this is why, the absolute God, Creator, Creative life force, and creative intelligence behind ALL, does not side with groups in war. God doesn't polarize itself against itself. Humans in states of self-denial, self-judgment, and self-rejection do. God just vibes love for all-free will. After we showed we collectively used our free will to flush our collective self down the toilet in a fury of self-destruction, Jeshua was sent to teach us the golden rule; do unto others as I have done unto you. What you do to the least of us, you do to me. Do not judge, lest you be judged by the same measure. The accurate phrase is that everyone wins in the end when they choose to roll with God because God is good. Choose to roll with evil and you will eventually pay the ultimate price of self damnation. God will just be vibin like, I sent my boy to school you, you didn't listen, free will is bitch some times. Our battle is- Truth wins against lies, The Constitutional Republic wins against Tyranny
05:55 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 05:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
you know...

Hypocrites actually got mentioned 33 times...

so many Hypocrites tell you what God said and what God meant...

it's always been the same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 June, 06:04
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
What else can it be unless we hear from God directly? It is just that. There is the word in the Bible, which we know was edited and rewritten, so we make and take what we can from it. You jump into this post as if we have ever had any other objective option? If you know what that is, please do share it, if you don't, then why bother to criticize anyone working to bring forth sound and practical meaning. You write as if you have a chip against God or something. If so, there is counseling for that. It's crystal clear to me that we are ALL forced to figure the meaning out for ourselves. We were all given the decoder. Its found in our hearts. Right and Wrong is built into all of us. Use it. I'm good with God. Humans.....meh......they need work.🙏💛✨🛸