CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 09:53
YOU CANT RETRAIN THEM ! THIS IS NOT HRC IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD BS !! ALL THESE BAR CLOWNS MUST PAY FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLE !! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE PUSSYFOOTERS ! WHITEHATS ! ..... DROP THE HAMMER ON THEM !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
Back in my childhood days we believed it took a village to raise a child. All the neighbors watched out for all the children. If I was playing at a friends and we were misbehaving, there was no need to wait for the neighbor to call my parents because when my friends mother yelled at her she yelled at me at the same time. Everyone treated others children as they treated their own.
10:28 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 June, 02:14
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
😏 Ah, the days of discipline -- I remember them well. We couldn't get away with anything. 😅 As a result we grew up with morals, values, self discipline, work ethic, honor, decency.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. "
My, how times have changed 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396