CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
YOU CANT RETRAIN THEM ! THIS IS NOT HRC IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD BS !! ALL THESE BAR CLOWNS MUST PAY FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLE !! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE PUSSYFOOTERS ! WHITEHATS ! ..... DROP THE HAMMER ON THEM !
09:53 AM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 June, 05:37
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
SHORT VERSION !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
01 June, 04:36
Swing traitor traitor traitor traitor SAWIIING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 June, 07:28
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
MAKE SWINGING PRIMETIME AGAIN!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 10:35
GOLD FRINGE FLAG THEY FLY IS TELLING YOU YOU HAVE ( NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ) IN THEIR COURT ROOM !!!! ( YA’LL GET IT ? )
⭐️⭐️⭐️
WHEN THAT KING WALKS IN WEARING THAT LONG BLACK DRESS & SOME IDIOT SAYS ALL RISE ! ....... YOU SIT YOUR ASS DOWN ! PATRIOTS DONT STAND & HONOR A BRITISH KING WHO HAS A BAR CARD !!!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 10:40
YES ! DOE IS , DATE OF EXECUTION ✔️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 10:54
THE ONLY PLACE A GOLD FRINGE FLAG SHOULD FLY IS IN A JAG COURT ROOM !! ( what does that tell you ? )
IN A PUBLIC COURT ROOM ITS SAYS
( CONSTITUTION IS CAPTURED ) NO RIGHTS !!!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
01 June, 10:28
Back in my childhood days we believed it took a village to raise a child. All the neighbors watched out for all the children. If I was playing at a friends and we were misbehaving, there was no need to wait for the neighbor to call my parents because when my friends mother yelled at her she yelled at me at the same time. Everyone treated others children as they treated their own.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 June, 02:14
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
😏 Ah, the days of discipline -- I remember them well. We couldn't get away with anything. 😅 As a result we grew up with morals, values, self discipline, work ethic, honor, decency.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. "
My, how times have changed 😣

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 June, 10:24
This is in fact occuring now and not at just Gitmo when there are 50,000+ indictments.

Carey Lou @Careylou
01 June, 10:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This fact must be revealed to the public via EBS soon

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 10:16
FAMILY COURTS ! MORE UCC FRAUD !! JUST CHILD TRAFFICING !
UCC IS NOT LAWS ! ITS CODE & STATUES !!
HIGH COURT HAS SAID ..... CODES & STATUES ARE NOT LAW !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 10:13
THE ROOT OF AMERICAS PROBLEM LIES @ THE FEET OF “ BAR CLOWNS “ ..........ATTORNEYS & JUDGES WHO ARE PART OF THE LITTLE BOYS CLUB “ THE BAR “ YOU THINK FREEMASONARY IS BAD !! THE RED HEADED STEP CHILD “ THE BAR “
IS WORSE !!!
FLY THAT DAMN GOLD FRINGE FLAG IN THESE CORRUPT BRITISH COURTS !
BAR CLOWNS DIDNT REGISTER AS A FOREIGN AGENT !
RETAINER ( MONEY UP FRONT ) IS CONCIDERED EARNED ? SCAM !!
UCC CODES & STATUES [ THEY PUT IN ] ARE NOT LAW !!
TRAFFIC COURT ( UCC FRAUD ) TICKETS ARE ILLEAGAL !!
ITS ALL A CORRUPT SCAM FOLKS BY BAR CLOWNS ! WAKE UP !!