Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 09:57
“You have more than youknow” is not a catch phrase there are a lot of great Patriots in this movement but some are putting off the impression of having intel. you know who i mean anyone with a Youtube channel or similiar... The quicker We all unite the quicker we get to the finish line Love, Peace and Respect to all of you. ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
Certainly, possessing or creating 'intel' and having inside information are not the same thing...

I wouldn't label everyone who has a channel in the same category.

I was disseminating info 100% on Twitter to the tune of 3M impressions/month until they banned me, so my followers flocked to Youtube where it is easiest to disseminate info[intel]

Not all "anons" and/or content creators were created equally, so I don’t like to be categorized with some of those fools. Just like you don't consider yourself to be "Qanon"...

sorry if that seemed like a rant and not looking to cause any division anywhere in our ranks, I just wanted to cover some points real quick!

carry on.
10:14 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueTheMarines in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 02:11
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
i should clarify. not all who have channels. but there are def a few cclaiming to have direct comnections with Q level Generals and telling people things that arent true. case in point charlie Ward. good Patriot Yes but he has no more info than you or I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
01 June, 03:19
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yes, there is a reason they are elevated into perceived prominence...