Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 09:57
“You have more than youknow” is not a catch phrase there are a lot of great Patriots in this movement but some are putting off the impression of having intel. you know who i mean anyone with a Youtube channel or similiar... The quicker We all unite the quicker we get to the finish line Love, Peace and Respect to all of you. ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
01 June, 10:14
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Certainly, possessing or creating 'intel' and having inside information are not the same thing...

I wouldn't label everyone who has a channel in the same category.

I was disseminating info 100% on Twitter to the tune of 3M impressions/month until they banned me, so my followers flocked to Youtube where it is easiest to disseminate info[intel]

Not all "anons" and/or content creators were created equally, so I don’t like to be categorized with some of those fools. Just like you don't consider yourself to be "Qanon"...

sorry if that seemed like a rant and not looking to cause any division anywhere in our ranks, I just wanted to cover some points real quick!

carry on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 02:11
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
i should clarify. not all who have channels. but there are def a few cclaiming to have direct comnections with Q level Generals and telling people things that arent true. case in point charlie Ward. good Patriot Yes but he has no more info than you or I

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
Yes, there is a reason they are elevated into perceived prominence...
03:19 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueTheMarines in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Marine, click on at the bottom under it