Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:30
My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 January, 10:42
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Praying for you and yours. God be with you . Love and hugs sent your way..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💓💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 10:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you Cindy and God bless. XOXOXO

26 January, 10:58
I really wish I could go and grab ALL THE VAXS and destroy them... I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT ALL THE INFO I CAN FIND ON NUMEROUS PLATFORMS. This hurts my heart... Love and hugs sent your way. GOD BLESS. 😪💞💓🙏

26 January, 11:05
Same here sister. I had some really good VAX info from the late 1800s that talked about the dangers of Vaccines. The deep state created the vaccine BS in the mid to late 1800s. I wish I could share the info but FB Disabled my account on 1/14/2021.

26 January, 11:08
I lost all my good stuff when Twitter suspended me. I had a lot. Was going to put it on a zip drive that night and never got the chance...🤨

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
26 January, 11:24
Me too!! I transferred lots to my emails from twitter until they supended me 1/20/21. Still have lots in FB....Is there a Tech Book 4 Dummies???? There's soooo much I want to share.

26 January, 11:39
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
I copy and paste from one platform the another.. I have them both up at the same time. 😉

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
You're my hero! I have iPad 6 mini and Android Google Pixel 2
phone that communicate as well as my children do😜 Aww, kind of
you to tell me that...thank you,🌹
12:06 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by diane4freedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Mckinney, click on at the bottom under it