Only people mentioned by ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
01 June, 06:59
In response Art Ledoux to his Publication
I don't understand talk of a "new" election. We don't need a new election. We need the true and accurate results of the NOV20 election revealed. I believe Trump was legitimately elected in NOV20, if an accurate (via audits) assessment of the votes proves that to be true, why would we need a "new" election?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
31 May, 10:43
My question is why isnt Trump worning with Russle Jay Goul the post master general?

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DHR American @DHRAmerican
31 May, 10:43
does she say “which hunt” on purpose?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 May, 10:17
Please God I do pray this is correct, we are all at our wit's end not sure how much more we as a world community can take. God bless I am praying for a miracle.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 May, 09:58

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 May, 09:30
Please God, end this entire scam TOMORROW!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
31 May, 10:01
In response SPORTS to his Publication
IMO, the voter fraud has to be revealed in a BIG way from a source only trusted by the libs. IF that happens, your tomorrow will be around the bend.

Patience is a virtue and all those that practice it shall be rewarded in the end.