Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
EVER HEAR OF NUREMBERG CODE???? ETHICAL MEDICINE????

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

#IDoNotConsent

https://childrenshealthdef...

"With more than 100 U.S. colleges mandating COVID vaccines for in-person attendance and schools enforcing mask mandates, it’s critical people understand their rights.

The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

All COVID vaccines, COVID PCR and antigen tests, and masks are merely EUA-authorized, not approved or licensed, by the federal government. Long-term safety and efficacy have not been proven.

EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation
12:53 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 June, 02:31
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
ooooOOO! Thanks for sharing, Lake Lady! I’ll keep the Nuremberg Code docs handy for me & my family 👊🏻. We will not be coersed into taking the vax for school or work💥** ”Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment”. ** No COVID vax!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
01 June, 12:21
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
MY UNDERSTANDING IS THE SHOT VIOLATES THE 1ST CODE
AS WELL ALL THE OTHERS. ALL OF THEM. ESPECIALLY WITH CHILDREN. CHECK OUT #1 .

THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME TO BE ALIVE.
I NO LONGER TRUST DOCTORS OR GOVERNMENT OR MSM.

STAY ALIVE.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU LOVE.

THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
WE ARE WINNING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396