Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
31 May, 12:53
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
EVER HEAR OF NUREMBERG CODE???? ETHICAL MEDICINE????

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

#IDoNotConsent

https://childrenshealthdef...

"With more than 100 U.S. colleges mandating COVID vaccines for in-person attendance and schools enforcing mask mandates, it’s critical people understand their rights.

The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

All COVID vaccines, COVID PCR and antigen tests, and masks are merely EUA-authorized, not approved or licensed, by the federal government. Long-term safety and efficacy have not been proven.

EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 June, 02:31
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
ooooOOO! Thanks for sharing, Lake Lady! I’ll keep the Nuremberg Code docs handy for me & my family 👊🏻. We will not be coersed into taking the vax for school or work💥** ”Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment”. ** No COVID vax!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MY UNDERSTANDING IS THE SHOT VIOLATES THE 1ST CODE
AS WELL ALL THE OTHERS. ALL OF THEM. ESPECIALLY WITH CHILDREN. CHECK OUT #1 .

THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME TO BE ALIVE.
I NO LONGER TRUST DOCTORS OR GOVERNMENT OR MSM.

STAY ALIVE.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU LOVE.

THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
WE ARE WINNING.
12:21 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 June, 04:28
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
I feel the same way. SOMETHING in the pricipalities of the air is brewing. So much crazy thinking in our government, like BACKWARDS THINKING 🤡, by people who are supposed to be intelligent. it’s evil around every corner and it’s being EXPOSED. I have been preparing since 3 months prior to the election, to keep my family safe. My mother-in-law and my kids had thought I am crazy. But when I SHOW them (because you KNOW we must SHOW them 💥), the eyes see more clearly 👍. I admit I’ve been slacking off on keeping prepared. So I really appreciate you keeping the light on! The worst that can happen with everything that I’ve prepped, is that I have a lot of food for a Huuuuge party. I’m talking BIGLY, Lady Lake! 🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂 Thanjs fir standing in the gap and reminding all patriots that THIS IS a war. It may not seem like one but it is!

01 June, 04:38
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I have noticed over this last 18 months how easily the Patriots are here for each other. Scott McKay, Michael Jaco, David Rodriguez, many others, we are all instantly in love with each other. Can't explain it really. That being said....Angels are everywhere watching over us. So very nice to meet you. It's all good. We have already won this global battle and there's a lot of clean up still going on. maybe for some time. Only God knows. Stay in the higher vibrations. The light is always on....