⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BRAVO!!!!!!!
SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!
There is no coherent argument against common sense and the truth.
06:25 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 October, 10:02
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
yes!!!🤗🥰😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

john park @Jpark219
13 August, 08:13
When you have the facts on your side...
Liberals use one word or phrases to defend themselves.

"Covid"...."To keep people safe"

Good job to the bearded man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
06 August, 07:21
Truth & Facts! So love Jim Caviezel!

Joe Wright @Joewrightauz
06 August, 06:50
I needed that!

Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
09 June, 04:51
you've such an intriguing profile take a minute and imagine being able to become a better version of yourself than you were last year cause it took alot out of us.....I would love to introduce you to Something quite fascinating a DM from you would really excite me.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
06 June, 06:11
AMEN 💯

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 June, 10:54
I'd like to buy this man lunch, or coffee, or whatever. And just talk.👊🇺🇲

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
03 June, 10:45
😱Best red pill ever!!!!!😎

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
03 June, 10:50
In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication
I can't stop watching this.... we need more of this...we all need to be able to do this.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
01 June, 07:00
Why does he seem so familiar to me!?!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
03 June, 11:02
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Cause he kinda looks like Jim Caviezel.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
31 May, 11:08
He looks like Ghost Ezra in my imagination.😊

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 May, 02:50
This man is a true Patriot!!! Lets make him famous. He’s speaking for all of us. Wake Up America!!!!!! #SlavesNoMore

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 May, 02:43
Logical thinking and common sense shuts down everytime. Bravo!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 May, 11:53
He's asking them questions to force them to clarify their position. The questions are to subvert their brainwashing / programming by igniting a spark of thought, of reason in their minds, which has long been suppressed by those, as he notes, controlling them.
Beautifully done! 😎😎

31 May, 11:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yep!!
❤❤❤

robin fineman @RobinD
31 May, 02:47
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
They will walk away and forget all about the truth and wisdom they were just given.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 May, 07:58
Following orders is something I have never been good at. Unfortunately I have a bad case of CS. COMMON SENSE.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 May, 07:41
WOW this video has so much more meaning if you know what to look for - I am pulling this onto Wego for the decode.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
31 May, 02:34
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Man, it DOES need a decode! I can no longer view anything without SEEING other meanings. Besides the water logo on his hat I see him as as rep of GOOD, speaking truth, making sense,..but up against malevolence and evil as depicted by the black and white jacket behind him. The way this vid is shot, I swear I see Baphomet horns!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
31 May, 07:25
TRUTH🙏🕊️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 May, 07:09
I like this guy!

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
31 May, 07:06
Watch the WATER... his hat has the word WATER on it. And, what he is saying is TRUTH!

Ryan Phillip @Ryan01
31 May, 07:05
I'll help you to earn $10,000 in just 7days
But remember to pay me 15% of your profit after receiving your profit... If you are interested lemme know I will provide all the necessary details for you to get started.

WhatsApp: +1 (818) 617‑9817

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 May, 06:50
So much truth! People need to think for themselves!!

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
31 May, 06:39
If you wearing normal Clothes what Part of your Body is catching Sunlight?
Hands and Face.
How much in % is covered from your Face and Hands if you are wearing a Facemask?
Near 40%- less Sunlight=less Vitamin D for the immune System.
http://goldams.com/calcula...

31 May, 06:54
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
This one hurt me. lol
I love wearing sunglasses, but I guess that's going to have to change. 😉

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 May, 06:30
Just how I deal with these sleepers

31 May, 06:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication