Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 May, 02:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
27 May, 08:55
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Yes, it has dwindled down once again to just me and my dog. It's cool though, he is a excellent listener & he hates shots! 😁
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
29 May, 02:46
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
With you!..except I have 2 dogs and am recovering from surgery so and pushing forward to get my rambunctious boy home!
I know he is safer with me! Grateful though a friend has him til I am walking stable again.
Gratitude: It's wonderful to be back on legs!πŸ˜πŸ‘
Not a fan of drivers who run red lights! .. but I am still alive!😁

29 May, 04:15
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Im happy to hear that you are recovering well! I was also hit by a man running a red light, but it was years ago. I'm truly Grateful to be alive today 😊
I will pray you get your "baby" or both back soon! My dog Harley makes me laugh everyday, and going through all of this he is a true comfort.
God Bless You! πŸ’š

29 May, 09:34
Oh Thank you!
I get you!

Working on stairs need both arms..got to get past that to handly Legend-my little monkey!
Tal she is home!

29 May, 10:43
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
She is beautiful! 😊 Aussie I'm assuming, and if so Harley is one also! Your pup looks like his Father, and Harley is a black tri like his Mother. Harley was supposed to be a mini, but grew bigger than all of them. I call him my mini-mishap! πŸ˜„
So very happy for you! Dogs are family. πŸ€—
πŸ’š

2nd look...maybe not a Aussie? Blue Merle color though.
10:45 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
30 May, 09:54
YOU ARE RIGHT!
Not Aussie..they are around more...like cousins!
my Monkey is a Shetland Sheep Dog...same line somewhere back someplace!
Working dogs are wonderful! They are active, keep you on your toes!

Yes Blue Merle Legend's Dad was Black and white, Mom Blue Merle with blue eyes..was told his eyes are blue..as he aged one is bluer but you have to catch the light just so to see it!

NOT ABLE TO SEND PHOTOS...keep getting errors last 2 days...snuck Monkey photo through somehow.

You are is GOOD COMPANY! Dogs are great teachers!
AND SO LOYAL!