Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
29 May, 02:43
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
27 May, 08:55
Yes, it has dwindled down once again to just me and my dog. It's cool though, he is a excellent listener & he hates shots! 😁
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
29 May, 02:46
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
With you!..except I have 2 dogs and am recovering from surgery so and pushing forward to get my rambunctious boy home!
I know he is safer with me! Grateful though a friend has him til I am walking stable again.
Gratitude: It's wonderful to be back on legs!πŸ˜πŸ‘
Not a fan of drivers who run red lights! .. but I am still alive!😁

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 May, 08:45
I suppose it's a good thing I'm used to it by now...been that way pretty much my whole life

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 May, 02:43
I am the circle. 😢