Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 01:41
Elon posted this about 11 hours after me :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 May, 02:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I tell U a secret.
God strategically placed EVERY single Angel into Worst Possible Nightmare and let him / her overcome world imaginable horrors before he decided to activate us.
I Cannot stand my born desease, so i decided at 21.12.2016 commit suicide.
Mine marriage felt apart, i lost EVERYTHING I VALUE and lived for, and for short period of time also sanity. I ALWAYS will remember, that 22.12.2016 at 3:59 i died and on 4:00 i was REBORN, when GOD INFUSED MINE BODY WITH HIS DIVINE LIGHT. Nothing could be compared with THAT FEELING. Later on as a suicide guy i must go to local suicide clinic, but i quickly regain control and after few days i go back to mine job... God shows me literally Hell on Earth, but i dont lose FAITH IN HUMANITY.
Later i must overcome many bad karma, fix this shit from mine previous lifes, but since this day, I KNOW, WHY I AM HERE, battled devil at ANY BATTLEFIELD and Win.

Absolutly NOTHING IS RANDOM AT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
29 May, 06:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
That's quite a story. You were saved to be here for this critical moment in time to heal humanity and shine your light. So very glad your lantern did not go dark.

29 May, 07:32
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
It was really hard. But i learn WHY IS SO IMPORTANT PROTECT OUR FUTURE FROM ANY POSSIBLE EVIL.

I TOOK MY BLOWS, BUT most probably it must be done accordingly to HIS WILL🙏

This GOD OF MUSIC LITERALLY SAVE MY SOUL. HIS TEACHINGS IS DIVINE. I ONLY LISTEN, WHEN HE SPEAKS.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO GOD, i am only random guy which he choose. 🙏

https://youtu.be/zR_NwNR9v...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
29 May, 08:32
😇 Well you know what they say. You may just be ONE person but to others you may be their EVERYTHING.

29 May, 12:28
During mine country commie episode (which coincidentally) took from 1948 untill 1989 almost EXACT 40 YEARS OF BABYLON CAPTIVITY, I LEARN THAT COMMIE DO HATE ROCK&ROLL

Our Experience coincidentally transform Evil Khazarian USSR into CHRIST COUNTRY RUSSIA.

SO I ONLY get back GIFT OF MUSIC TO LAND, WHO NEED IT THE MOST. CHRIST WEAR MANY DISGUISE, BUT ONE THINK IS SURE:

LESSON LEARNED 😎🙏🤗

MATTHEW 7:16-20

https://youtu.be/SVFU4qc7n...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
29 May, 05:31
I love this photo. Much more than a soccer ball, eh?

MUCH MORE :) SOME PHOTOS WORTH 7,8 BILIONS FANS :)

When you know WHO HAS A BALL... FOOTBALL GETS WHOLE NEW LEVEL :)

(i must NOT play proper lyrics this time, because in presence of LADY which i DEEPLY ADMIRE it really should be considered as a harrasment, and THIS IS WHY is NOT ACCEPTABLE to play Proper One , but for fans of mine RADIOSTATION ET 78.17,6 FM know proper song anyway ... :) And WHEN YOU KNOW... YOU SIMPLY KNOW :) ...

So i choose "2 nd best track" :) https://youtu.be/oyoy2_7Fe...

Chelsea won the Champions League for the second time in history. The German decided the purely English final with Manchester City
https://www.lidovky.cz/spo...
10:18 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it