Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 01:41
Elon posted this about 11 hours after me :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 May, 02:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I tell U a secret.
God strategically placed EVERY single Angel into Worst Possible Nightmare and let him / her overcome world imaginable horrors before he decided to activate us.
I Cannot stand my born desease, so i decided at 21.12.2016 commit suicide.
Mine marriage felt apart, i lost EVERYTHING I VALUE and lived for, and for short period of time also sanity. I ALWAYS will remember, that 22.12.2016 at 3:59 i died and on 4:00 i was REBORN, when GOD INFUSED MINE BODY WITH HIS DIVINE LIGHT. Nothing could be compared with THAT FEELING. Later on as a suicide guy i must go to local suicide clinic, but i quickly regain control and after few days i go back to mine job... God shows me literally Hell on Earth, but i dont lose FAITH IN HUMANITY.
Later i must overcome many bad karma, fix this shit from mine previous lifes, but since this day, I KNOW, WHY I AM HERE, battled devil at ANY BATTLEFIELD and Win.

Absolutly NOTHING IS RANDOM AT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
That's quite a story. You were saved to be here for this critical moment in time to heal humanity and shine your light. So very glad your lantern did not go dark.
06:55 AM - May 29, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WL6202 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 May, 07:32
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
It was really hard. But i learn WHY IS SO IMPORTANT PROTECT OUR FUTURE FROM ANY POSSIBLE EVIL.

I TOOK MY BLOWS, BUT most probably it must be done accordingly to HIS WILL🙏

This GOD OF MUSIC LITERALLY SAVE MY SOUL. HIS TEACHINGS IS DIVINE. I ONLY LISTEN, WHEN HE SPEAKS.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO GOD, i am only random guy which he choose. 🙏

https://youtu.be/zR_NwNR9v...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
29 May, 08:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😇 Well you know what they say. You may just be ONE person but to others you may be their EVERYTHING.