Curious for everyone's take on this -
Especially CodeMonkeyz since his dad Jim owns the boards
#qsentme
04:54 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 May, 05:41
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
MZMidnight, I finally saw the Q post but before it came onto my phone, I backed out of the Q area cause sometimes it is slow coming through. I just happen to catch "now comes the pain" come across the entire screen of my phone. Have not seen it since. The Q post is definitely there now but not the phrase that floated across my screen. Did anyone else see the same thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 May, 08:39
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
bro stop teasing me
no I didnt get to see that 😪
im jealous

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 05:18
kek

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
29 May, 05:38
Great example of why Q Has A Trip Code.
This Is Not Legit.

29 May, 05:14
B Protected Clearance in the Canadian Goverment. Check out what it is all about 👇

Saw this on Twitter & thought such a COINCIDENCE😎 that we've been seeing ALQT in the past 48 hours about Canada
Now this....

29 May, 05:17
I REMEMBER AN ANON ON HERE POSTED THIS YESTERDAY ABOUT THE QUEEN STEPPING INTO TRUDEAU POSITION AND CONFIRMING BIDAN IS NOT IN CHARGE. THE MILITARY HAS BEEN IN COMMAND SINCE JAN 14TH

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 May, 05:09
not in the drop. fake

29 May, 05:11
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
yes ma'am

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
29 May, 05:08
I would like to know who B is and why they had access to Q's private board? i got so excited when i saw the alert as well.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 May, 05:02
I couldn't get excited about this because I don't believe it's from Q. Q post seemed to die shortly after the elderly Kennedy died a few months back, so it makes you wonder. That said, this post seems to be a fraud.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
29 May, 04:56
also all the others say Qresearch this 1 says projectdcomms

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 May, 04:56
Maybe B is for Barron?

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
29 May, 05:09
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
That was my first thought. I also thought Bannon.