MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
NEW AMANDA GRACE CONTINUED

And says the Spirit of the Lord this day a bridge shall collapse, pray my children, pray, and a major road in London one that has made headlines before there shall be an incident as I the Lord God Adonai dig into England’s secret ties and a shocking discovery shall shake-up and shift that country yet again.

There is much jockeying for position going on and I the Lord shall jostle them and upset their plans that whos WHO is involved in for they are looking for something more effective in secret something a bit more rare.

As in the country of the eagle, the leadership shall release another scare upon the people says the Lord of Hosts expect a mockingbird to be accelerated as they attempt yet another scare however this shall cause sections and cornerstones of news networks to crumble and cave causing quite a fall says the Lord this day.
02:09 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it