Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
01 June, 07:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
29 May, 09:19
Boy...My mom was soooo smart. She started collecting silver and gold sooo many years ago. Love and miss my best friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
29 May, 09:05
1 oz Go Sammy Uh Huh and Santa Surfing Silver Round (New)
I can't believe Santa Surfer got a coin for her.
https://www.jmbullion.com/...

Gray 359 @Gray359
29 May, 10:17
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
No way!! 😄 I need a few! Thanks!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 May, 09:26
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I picked up a few. 😎

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
29 May, 08:59
Thats for new 2021 Morgans they ran out on same day as release.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
29 May, 08:14
👀 7 weeks to go before Basel III 🔥

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 07:37
Funny how the price doesn't go up like lumber. Hmmmmm

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 May, 06:24
your TS is so sexy 😆

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
28 May, 06:11

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 May, 05:09

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 02:45
Giggles

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
28 May, 01:39
Glad I got some of mine when I did...

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
28 May, 02:51
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
i’m still aquiring mine and will be for a while...😎😎

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 May, 01:39
Precious metals bottleneck dead ahead.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
28 May, 01:27
= = = > < >

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 May, 01:14
DOQ - thanks in name of all, who has COMMON SENCE INTACT to listening to you :)

My point of those is that "FAME OF WEALTH is only "Fools Gold", but we need to STOP THIS BABYLONIAN HYDRA CULT FOR EVER and it is really harder to let them FALL on one single comodity, but we did it on WALL street, Crypto and precious metals and THEY WILL FALL :)

GOD BLESS YOU BRO in the name of ALL COMMON SENCE INTACT PEOPLE OF WORLD :)

https://silverprice.org

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 May, 01:11
The price of silver is artificially depressed.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
28 May, 02:49
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Ain't that the truth!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
28 May, 02:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
and has been for almost 170 years...