Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
LISTEN TO THIS ONE.. SO, I GO TO THIS LITTLE ARABIC STORE ALL THE TIME. TODAY I WALKED IN WITHOUT A MASK. THE GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER TELLS ME I HAVE TO PUT A MASK ON. I TELL HIM, THEY ENDED THE MASK MANDATE AND ANOTHER THING, DIDN'T YOU COME HERE FROM A COUNTRY THAT DEPRIVED YOU OF YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE FREE. YOU CAME TO AMERICA BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO LIVE FREE. FREEDOM IS A GOD GIVING RIGHT. TO MY AMAZEMENT THE MAN TOOK OFF HIS MASK AND TORE DOWN THE SIGNS THAT HE PUT UP TELLING PEOPLE THEY HAD TO WEAR MASKS. GOD IS GOOD.
12:02 PM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
31 May, 08:38
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I LOVE this!! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 May, 08:11
Great Job!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
29 May, 07:38
Awesomeness, Patriot! TY for sharing! We ALL need more winning stories like this! πŸ‘ πŸ‘Š πŸ’₯

Jarobason son @Jarobason
29 May, 02:24
Glad to read that! Stand up, stand up!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
29 May, 12:20
Amen, yes He is!

Nana Broussard @Gma_texan
28 May, 10:19
sometimes ask it takes is a little push back. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€ 

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 May, 03:44
wonderful! you reached him!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 May, 02:19

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 May, 01:38
That is fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Great job, Patriot! πŸ‘πŸ»

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 May, 12:59
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š Nice work