Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
The Battle Hymn of the Republic is a song I sing every single day on #ThePeoplesBridge ,.

Thank you Christian for donating you time, talent and creativity to this effort in our sttuggle for Freedom.

It connected us long before we even knew each other.

Through the 'ear' of a wonderful Patriot and incredibly talented musucian...

Chicago will get to see me 'jamming' patriotically to your 're-birth' of this powerful, melodic message today.

Your version of my favorite song is so cool....

https://youtu.be/2OQFmV8gB...

#NeverBeSilent
10:06 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 May, 10:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
veronica, this sounds like a weird question, but what is your favorite kind of cookware?? curious for my own reasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @Camelot
29 May, 02:12
Thank you ❤️ It is an emotional day 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Son of Charlemagne @SonofCharlemagne
29 May, 12:53
😍Love you Thank you

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 May, 06:23
Much respect.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
28 May, 10:33
I really enjoyed this song redone in jazz great job

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
28 May, 10:10
Hero!